ISCRAM 2012 First Call for Papers and (Special) Sessions ISCRAM 2012: The 9th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response Management 22-25 April 2012 Vancouver, Canada.
Each year, ISCRAM brings together top researchers and practitioners working in the area of information systems and crisis management. In 2012, it will be held in the vibrant city of Vancouver, Canada. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to exchange information and knowledge on new research and best practices with a diverse group of colleagues.
– Early warning and alert systems
– Analytics and interoperability
– Monitoring and observation for disaster management
– Risk perception and management
– Education & training
– Collaboration and collaborative systems
– Human-computer interaction
– Intelligent technologies
– Rescue robots
– Social media
– Decision analysis and decision technologies
– Geographic information science and crisis management
– Hazard and risk simulation
– Research methods
The papers will be clustered in tracks. A limited number of papers will be considered for an open track. Call for new tracks & special sessions: We welcome proposals for new tracks, or special sessions within existing tracks. A specific call for new tracks and special sessions will be issued shortly.
- Deadline for new track/special sessions proposals — October 1st, 2011
- Deadline for full paper submissions — November 15th, 2011
- Deadline for work-in-progress paper, practitioner papers, posters — January 15th, 2012
- Deadline for doctoral student colloquium papers — February 15th, 2012