We provide a number of demonstrations illustrating the research results, including the following:
- Linked Haiti for analyzing and visualizing crowdsourced reports in the aftermath of the Haiti earthquake early 2010. More information in the following publication.
- Jens Ortmann, Minu Limbu, Dong Wang and Tomi Kauppinen. Crowdsourcing Linked Open Data for Disaster Management. In proceedings of Terra Cognita, The 10th International Semantic Web Conference, October, 2011. [BibTeX]
- Tomi Kauppinen, Giovana Mira de Espindola and Benedikt Graeler. Sharing and Analyzing Remote Sensing Observation Data for Linked Science. In poster proceedings of the 9th Extended Semantic Web Conference 2012 (ESWC2012), Heraklion, Crete, Greece, May, 2012. (to appear) [BibTeX]
- Anusuriya Devaraju and Tomi Kauppinen. Sensors Tell More than They Sense: Modeling and Reasoning about Sensor Observations for Understanding Weather Events. In Nikolaos Konstantinou et al. (eds.), Special Issue on Semantic Sensor Networks, International Journal of Sensors, Wireless Communications and Control, 2012. [BibTeX]
- Anusuriya Devaraju. Representing and Reasoning about Geographic Occurrences in the Sensor Web. Phd Thesis. University of Muenster, Germany, 2012.
- Carsten Keßler, Krzysztof Janowicz and Tomi Kauppinen. spatial@linkedscience–Exploring Research Field of GIScience with Linked Data. In proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Geographic Information Science (GIScience2012). September 18-21, 2012, Columbus, Ohio, USA. (to appear) [BibTeX]